Download the Menla Case Study
Menla is a non-profit retreat center and health spa about 2 hours north of New York City. It is located in the middle of the Catskill Forest Preserve. Menla is committed to bringing the authentic Tibetan mind-body healing arts and sciences to the Western world.
- They were using software that was not built for retreat centers with limited capabilities.
- They were using a lot of manual spreadsheets to coordinate rooms, meals, and scheduling.
- Internal communications between team members was difficult.
- They could relay updates and new information to everyone in real time.
- Made it easier to schedule different tasks and processes for their team.
- Were able to free up resources and reduce operational errors.
The improved operational efficiency from switching to Retreat Guru helped Menla fuel their growth.