Download the Hollyhock Case Study
Hollyhock is a retreat center located on the tranquil Cortes Island of British Columbia, Canada. This top wellness retreat center creates meaningful experiences that inspire personal growth and social transformation. Their vision is to “achieve a future where people have the right relationships with themselves, others, and nature – understanding that these are intricately connected."
- Had a strategic plan to upgrade their tech stack to modernize their systems.
- Were using a complicated hotel system to book their retreats.
- They did not offer a great user experience when it came to bookings.
- Their system was living on a local server which was complex to manage.
- Doing a better job at correlating registrations with different campaigns.
- It became much easier to share data and information across teams.
- Were able to get real-time reporting on all of their programs.
Hollyhock was able to get better visibility of their marketing campaigns with more believable data and increased their registrations.